When you stroll around the Eiffel Tower and Palais de Chaillot, stop off at Esplanade du Trocadéro and discover the impressive gardens and pools, as well as other emblematic sites such as Palais de Tokyo, Cité de l'architecture et du patrimoine (museum of architecture), Musée de la Marine (National Navy Museum) and so much more...
To do and see at the Trocadero:
- Very nice you on the Eiffel Tower from the Esplanade of the Trocadero,
- The Trocadero gardens: century-old trees, numerous statues, Varsovie fountain,...
- The Palais de Chaillot, neo-classic palace built for the 1937 universal exhibition,
- Musee de l'Homme,
- The Navy Museum,
- The Cite de l'Architecture et du Patrimoine,
- The Chaillot National Theater,
- The Passy village, former village annexed to Paris in 1860, its church and its cemetery where Manet and Debussy rest in peace...
For further information: Place du Trocadero
For further information: Escapade Parisienne